Cavanagh Free Range Eggs
Cavanagh Free Range Eggs is a friendly family run business established since March 2012 and based in the beautiful lakelands of County Fermanagh. We are dedicated to providing the best possible environment for our hens and ultimately produce great quality free range eggs.
We have achieved many awards over the past few years including the following:
- One Gold Star in The Great Taste Awards 2014.
- Two Stars in the Great Taste Awards 2016.
- Irish Quality Food Award Category Winner 2015.
- Grow Make Eat Drink Awards for “ Best Artisan/ Micro Food Producer.”
- Winner of Chefs' Choice in Blas na hEireann Irish Food Awards 2016.
- Finalist in the Delicious Magazine Awards 2016.
- Finalist in the Hendersons Food Service "Flavour of the North" Competition 2016.
- Our packing centre acheived British Lion accreditations in May 2016.
- Highly Commended - N.I. Year of Food and Drink Awards, February 2017
- Highly Commended - NIFDA Awards, March 2017
- Winner of N.I. Food Manufacturing Awards, April 2017
- Highly Commended - Ulster Grocer Marketing Awards, May 2017
- Gold Star Great Taste Awards 2017
- Gold Award Blas Na hEireann 2017
- Poultry Farmer of the Year 2017
- Danske Bank / Farming Life Awards: Sponsored by Moy Park