Cavanagh Free Range Eggs
Cavanagh Free Range Eggs is a friendly family run business established since March 2012 and based in the beautiful lakelands of County Fermanagh. We are dedicated to providing the best possible environment for our hens and ultimately produce great quality free range eggs.
Our packing centre acheived British Lion accreditation in May 2016.
We have achieved many awards over the past few years including the following:
- Won Fermanagh Family Business of the Year in the Fermanagh Herald Business Awards 2018
- Won Food and Drink Award in the "Made in Northern Ireland" awards 2018
- Gold Star Great Taste Awards 2017 + 2018 + 2019
- Gold Award Blas Na hEireann 2017, silver 2018 and Gold 2019
- Poultry Farmer of the Year 2017 and 2018 - Farming Life Awards
- Highly Commended - Ulster Grocer Marketing Awards, May 2017 & 2018
- Winner of N.I. Food Manufacturing Awards, April 2017
- Highly Commended - NIFDA Awards, March 2017
- Highly Commended - N.I. Year of Food and Drink Awards, February 2017
- Finalist in the Delicious Magazine Awards 2016 & 2017
- Winner of Chefs' Choice in Blas na hEireann Irish Food Awards 2016.
- Finalist in the Hendersons Food Service "Flavour of the North" Competition 2016.
- 2016 Grow Make Eat Drink Awards for "Best Artisan/ Micro Food Producer".
- Two Stars in the Great Taste Awards 2016.
- Irish Quality Food Award Category Winner 2015.
- One Gold Star in The Great Taste Awards 2014.